FiRe is a professional Field Recorder iPhone app
FiRe is the world’s first professional-grade field recorder for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It’s powerful enough for the most experienced musicians and recording engineers, while its efficient workflow and intuitive interface make it perfect for business and casual use. Features include editable markers, native SoundCloud integration and accurate display of audio waveforms in real time.
Audiofile Engineering has launched FiRe version 2.
FiRe 2 will again revolutionize what you expect from a portable recording application. FiRe was the first iPhone recorder to display an accurate audio waveform in real time, the first to support markers, Broadcast WAVE metadata, and the instant downloading of files in multiple file formats. FiRe was the first application on any platform to offer native SoundCloud integration. Now FiRe 2 incorporates into its original elegant design a stunning list of powerful new features including:
- – Advanced editing suite with SmartEdits, Bezier fades, change gain, normalize, looping playback, regions and more
- – Improved Transport screen with faster and smoother drawing and larger waveform view
- – EQ and Dynamics effects by Audiofile Engineering
- – iTunes File Sharing
- – Enhanced input processing powered by iZotope™
- – Record in background
- – Dropbox integration
- – Regions
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- 3rd & 4th generation iPod touch
- WARNING: Third-party analog input devices that utilize the dock connector will not work with iPhone 4, iPad or the 4th generation iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later
For a full list of features Audiofile Engineering