At IBC 2011, Ikegami will showcase a number of unique, ground-breaking product solutions to the world’s leading broadcasters.
Tag Archives: ikegami
- Hacking Adobe Premiere CS5 to enable more nVidia CUDA cards May 21, 2010
- How to convert vob to avi file for Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 December 21, 2007
- Convert your illustrator .ai logo into 3D with 3ds max April 30, 2008
- How to make polar stripes in Adobe Illustrator July 9, 2008
- 3D Tutorial: How to rig a stethoscope cord in 3ds Max 9 February 6, 2009
- MAXON Announces CINEMA 4D R15 July 28, 2013
- Real-time Production Everywhere with Avid Media Composer 7 April 13, 2013
- Adobe & Maxon forms a strategic alliance for their products March 24, 2013
- New Boris Continuum Units Product Family – VFX Plugins February 25, 2013
- New software release for the GV STRATUS nonlinear production solution February 12, 2013
- kugo: I will be testing this soon with two different Bla...
- krama: The Blufftitler utilizes the Blackmagic design har...
- kugo: Does Blufftitler send a key and fill channel to th...
- Advice on pc: [...] use the GPU and it makes a freaking HUGE dif...
- Mike: This is excellent. Very creative; very fun. Well d...
3D 3ds max Adobe after effects animation Apple application Autodesk Avid Blog broadcast camcorder camera design digital DIY editing effects film graphics hardware HD how-to howto KRAMA i.news mac Maya movie News Panasonic Photoshop portfolio premiere rendering Software Sony studio technology tutorials tv update vfx video editing videos visual